...

all my thoughts, wishes, intentions and reklamos are freely floating here.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

im a big "L"

i used to check all my social network account every now and then. and i hate it. i cant control but to stalk his account. damn it. i thought i moved on and totally got a full blown relocation. but i just did. and really feel like im a big loser. *sigh*
i dont hate nor angry, or inis or asar. its my very decision which put ours on what we were now. i think he's just fine. i can see it. and i really think he was. he is.. i mean. i hate myself  being here. messing up my day viewing his account, new updates, pictures, activities he's gettin into,, hay,, and that made me really a stalker. right?
i miss him. his digits are still here, but i dont want to text him or even say the traditional "kamusta na?". oo na ma-pride ako. waaaaaaaaaahhhh.......:(
"How can I move on if Ive been in love with you????" still... *KAINIS!!!*



                                  
okay that's it. allow me for expressing my dormant feeling. wag na kayo magreact!!!haha!!! haaayyy....:(


2 comments:

  1. ate pipo, wala munang kamustahan until you've finally and truly gotten over him na :-P suggestion lang po.. that one worked for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wahaha hule!! pipo kaw ba yan? blogger ka pala.. hehe. anyway, miss you. its been a loooong time. inlababo ka na?? wahaa! congrats! at last nainlab din! haha!! swerte naman nyan,,, sana ako na lang.. haha joke! :) apir pips!

    asan na sya? bat nawala? haha grabe ka pa naman tamaan,, minsan lang pero malupit. ano nanyare?

    dont worry pips, sabi mo nga in God's time. ayaw mo pa saken kase di kita sasaktan. hmp. arte mo kase eh. anyway sige na friend. dito lang ako, if you need me. :)


    sino ako? hulaan mo.. :)

    ReplyDelete