...

all my thoughts, wishes, intentions and reklamos are freely floating here.

Monday, October 5, 2009

CACCUPINO! :)

look at me im 23, beautiful, a sight to see tonight. - adopted from plumb's. oh well, just had my big day last day and it was a really a blastful one. i had my duty so i spent half of my life that time with my cute and cuddly.....BABIES!!!!:) 

good thing i had my off after my birthday so i was able to celebrate it with my family. we went to boni high and had a good laugh with them. and ofcourse, a fam affair wouldnt be a family affair without kulitan, tablahan, and bukingan session. haha!! as usual,si kuya budj pumapunch-line na naman.. haha!! palagi na lang.. favorite nya kase kamustahin ang lagay ng puso namin magkakapatid. hehe.:) some tips and advices,, hehe.. haay,, good decision and i knew it. mother knows best right??)hehe.

then fly off to glorietta and bought ate's under shirts. dibididibidi!!!! hahaha!!! and ill be your follower as soonest as possible.:) 

by the way, i just want to extend my deepest heartfelt thanks to all!! thanks for the wishes and greetings!! you guys made my day complete!!:) and to you from the north, thank you for remembering my birthday. its unexpected,, i mean, subconsciously i am still hopeful your digits will appear on my pal, eventhough its kinda late, hehehehe!!:) you made my day so special. heaven knows how much i miss you. :) 

then,, after this,, what will i do??? oh my,, caccupino it is.. your favorite coffee buddy. caccupino. (namiss ko na naman sya) *kainis*



No comments:

Post a Comment