...

all my thoughts, wishes, intentions and reklamos are freely floating here.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PRAYER



Glorious St. Raphael, patron and lover of the young, I open my heart to you  and of pleading for your guidance and assistance in the important task of planning my future. Obtain from me through your intercession the light of God’s grace so that I made decide wisely concerning the person who is to be my partner through life. Angel of Happy Meetings, lead us by the hand to find each other. May all our movements be guided by your light and transfigured by your joy as You led the young Tobias to Sara and opened up a new life of happiness with her in holy marriage lead me to such someone who in your angelic wisdom, you judge as the one best suited to the united with me in the marriage.
St. Raphael, loving patron of those seeking marriage partner, help me in these supreme decision of my life, Find for me a holy-mate in life, a person whose character ugly reflect some of the traits of Jesus and Mary. May he be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble. So that with unified efforts with  chaste and unselfish live we both may strive to perfect ourselves in body and soul, as well as the children it may please God to entrust to our care.
St. Raphael, Angel of Chaste Courtship, bless our friendship and our love that sin may have no part in it. May our mutual love bind us so closely that our future home may ever be most like the home of the Holy Family of Nazareth. Offer your prayers to God for the both of us and obtain the blessing of God upon our marriage as you were the herald of blessing for the marriage of Tobias and Sara.
St. Raphael, friend of the young, be my friend for we shall always be yours. I desire to ever invoke in our needs, to your special care. I entrust the decision I have to make as to will be my future husband. Direct me to the person with whom I can best cooperate in doing God’s Holy Will, with whom I can live in place, love the harmony in this life and attain eternal joy in the next. AMEN.

In honor of St. Raphael: 1 Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be

1 comment: